Homecoming Sunday: The Learning Community begins
Classes for our children and youth begin on Sunday, Sept. 9, at 9:15 and 11:15 a.m. Pre-registration is appreciated (download Registration Forms here). There will also be tables set up in the Buchan atrium area. Here are a few suggestions to help Sunday go easier for your family:
- If you have not registered, arrive early and do so before service starts. Registration tables can get congested.
- If you have registered and you are new this year, arrive early to familiarize yourself and your kids with the classes.
- Remember that young ones in our Nursery, Childcare (Junior Pre) and Preschool (Senior Pre) go directly to classes. They do not attend Together Time in the Sanctuary.
- Kindergarten and older will attend Together Time in the Sanctuary. Following Together Time, all children and youth will go directly to their classrooms.
- Homecoming Sunday is joyful as we greet one another anew following our wonderful Portland summer. It can also be a bit confusing. If you have any questions on Sunday, you can check in with religious education staff and volunteers at the Eliot Information Desk or in the Buchan atrium. Thank you!